Product Code :Ladder Stabiliser
The Stabiliser is fitted quickly and easily to any ladder and remains permanently fixed as you move around your work area. It has adjustable legs for uneven surfaces and completely eliminates ladder 'bounce'. It can be set up in under a minute and folds flat for storage when not in use. It has been accepted by the HSE as a safe alternative to 'footing' and takes a working load of up to 150kg.
- Accepted by the HSE as a safe alternative to 'footing'.
- COMPLETELY stabilises the ladder and eliminates ladder 'bounce'.
- Easily and quickly fitted to any ladder.
- Permanent fitting - stays with the ladder.
- Positioned in less than one minute.
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground.
- Weighs only 3.6kg
- Safe working load of 150kg.
- Fits any wooden or aluminium ladder
- High quality. Extremely strong yet very light
- Stable reach up to 26 feet against a solid structure
- Stable reach up to 14 feet free standing
- Folds flat for storage and transport
- Adjustable telescopic legs for uneven ground
- Stops ladder sliding down wall or toppling sideways
An ANKALAD Ladder Stabiliser secures a ladder in much the same way as stabilisers secure a child's first bicycle. Correctly positioned, it's impossible for the ladder to slide down the wall or slide over sideways due to the user over-reaching - the real killer and the cause of 9 out of 10 accidents.
Reassuringly, it also eliminates ladder 'bounce'. It will fit any wooden or aluminium ladder of one, two or three sections and comes with easy to follow fitting instructions. Since it's a permanent fixture to the ladder - it can't get lost, borrowed or forgotten, and there's no excuse for not using it. ANKALAD Ladder Stabiliser weighs just 3.6kg (8lbs) and is built to a very high quality.
For a product that brings so much safety to ladder users, the ANKALAD Ladder Stabiliser is surprisingly simple to use. Two pairs of aircraft grade aluminium telescopic struts are connected, one pair on each side.
Locking buttons on each pair of struts are easily located by lining up the grooves (patented system) and sliding to the nearest button (must be within 1/2").
The number of locating buttons give 15" movement on each vertical strut and 12" on the horizontal struts. Each set can be adjusted independently, so allowing for use on uneven ground.
Erected in less than a minute, it is put away even quicker. With the struts clipped onto the sides of the ladder, allows for normal carrying and storage.
The Health and Safety Executive Operations Circular No. OC 233/3 of March 19th 1997 confirms that the ANKALAD Ladder Stabiliser is acceptable as an alternative to footing a ladder.
It is recommended that the Ankalad Ladder Stabiliser is used with BS EN131 Trade quality ladders only.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Roof Rack Ladder Clamp
Ladder Roof Hook
Ladder Wall Brackets
Ladder Stand Off - V & Wheels
Trim 2 Fit
Ladder solid rubber Feet
Ladder suction Feet
Ladder Stay With V
Ladder Stabilising system