The Ram 130 electric tile lifter or "Rambo" as it is commonly known, makes light work of floor covering removal from concrete or wooden floors.
The Power-Stripper is designed for continuous heavy use, offering the following important features:
- Original Flex 3 H.P. motor 2000 Watt
- Lightweight and compact for removal of all types of floor covering from concrete or wood floors
- Large bearings for long life cycle
- Adjustable hand-grips to suit on body height
- Totally enclosed mechanical components, eliminating penetration of adhesive into blade-assembly and bearings
- Shoulder-pad to cushion body weight when put behind machine.
- Spare parts availible from stock
complete with adjustable long handle, 2 spare blades and blade protector.
- Trasport Wheels
- Metal Carry Case
- Serated Blade -Particularly to remove floor coverings with felt-/fleece-back. The serated edge cuts off the fibres. The teflon coating keeps the adhesive away from the blade.