Sherpascopic Telescopic Podium Steps
Product Code :Sherpascopic Telescopic Podium Steps
The Sherpascopic & Sherpamatic podium steps have been identified as a suitable alternative to a step ladder in line with the Work at Height Regulations that came into force in 2004.
Available in 2 styles -Sherpamatic (Fixed Platform Heights) & Sherpascopic (Adjustable Platform heights)
- New platform - the platform's new anti-cut design significantly reduces the risk of injury when handling the product
- New guardrail - the new guardrail system includes an automatically closing gate, providing the user with 360° protection from falls
- New telescopic system - height adjustment for the new Sherpascopic is based on a gravity latch located at the level of the users hands; replacing the previous twist and lock method; the new system is easier to reach and more intuitive to use.
- New stabilisers - the new stabiliser legs feature a telescopic mechanism that allows them to be used on uneven surfaces; when opened the stabilisers face inwards towards the platform thus optimising its stability during use.
Plus the standard features
- Large-area work platform 600 x 420 mm.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport and store.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
- Prevention of toppling from the front, rear and sides
- Standard: NF P93-352 certified
- Very stable design
- Solid work platform with toe board.
- Wheels fitted for mobility.
- Developed in accordance with Working at Height Regulations
- Unique design allows for use on stairs and uneven ground