Stairdeck Stairway Scaffold
Product Code :SD00
Stairdeck Stairway Tower
The problem of working safely on stairways and narrow passages has at last been solved!
Most solutions up to now have consisted, of modifications to single width aluminium towers, and at worst ad-hoc constructions, consisting of scaffold boards and ladders. These 'solutions' present numerous hazards for operators, some of which prevent safe working practice and many provide difficult access to the working platform. StairDeck a unique stairway tower, specifically designed for safer working on stairs!
StairDeck uses a patented movable ladder frame, enabling the user to safely enter the tower directly from the stairwell. Climbing to the working platform can then be done from the interior of the tower structure, as recommended by all Health & Safety committees. No more squeezing past stairway gaps, trying to climb frame supports that were not designed for platform access!
StairDeck is constructed to a commercial quality to give a safe, rigid working platform for decorators, home users, and maintenance workers. In addition to the easy access feature of the lifting ladder frame, StairDeck allows the user to adjust the height of the working platform every 250mm, so that work can be carried out at a comfortable position without unsafe reaching or bending. The non-slip footplate's secure the tower at the base giving it an overall width of only 700mm, allowing StairDeck to be used on domestic stairwells.
The rigid structure enables StairDeck to be built up to a maximum platform height of 8mt. incorporating toe boards and a sturdy hand rail around the platform. StairDeck stairway tower has been designed to make a difficult job easy. Don't compromise with safety, use this purpose made solution, there is no other tower like it!
- Unique alloy access tower for domestic & commercial stairways
- Patented easy access, lifting ladder frame
- Suitable for home use, only 700mm wide & 1500mm long
- Lightweight, but built to commercial standards
- Complete tower can be transported by car or small van
- Platform can be positioned at 250mm intervals to give an ideal working position
- Only 1 person needed to erect and dismantle
- Conforms to Safety Regulations by incorporating a full guard rail & toe boards
- Adjustable non-slip foot plates provide secure positioning on stairways
- Standard construction elements
- No special components