Teletower - Telescopic Scaffold Tower
Product Code :Teletower
The Teletower is one of the most exciting and innovative products to be developed for the access industry in years! Its unique patented telescopic operation means it is easy to transport, store and erect; the Teletower offers an efficient and lower-cost alternative to other low level access platforms.
Providing 4 metres of working height, from van to in-situ in 3 minutes or less!
With seven different platform heights - from 0.33 to 2.00 metres - at 25 cm increments - the Teletower offers working heights from 2.30 to 4.00 metres. The flexibility of the design means the Teletower is ideal for a wide range of uses; from maintenance and decorating to gardening and DIY.
Fully erected by one person in less than 3 minutes, the Teletower will save time and effort, previously wasted in unloading and assembling traditional scaffold towers.
- Telescopic Mechanism allows 7 Adjustable Platform Heights of 0.33m / 0.61m / 1m / 1.25m / 1.50m /1.75m / 2m
- Operates as a podium with low level fixed height options of 33cms and 61cms
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes saving down time and man hours
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car
- Comprises only two parts - Tower and Platform (no more leaving parts in the yard)
- Available in Aluminium and GRP (nonconductive)
- Large Folding Aluminium Work Platform (1.40m x 0.70m) with climb through hatch
- Integral Telescopic Hand and knee rails
- Integral Platform Stabilisers
- Integral Stabilising Legs with 5 Optional Positions and Lockable castors
- Single Person Operation
- Minimal Product footprint for ease of Transportation and Storage
- Includes Toe - Boards
- Conforms to EN1004
- Weight - only 70 Kgs
- SWL - 150 Kgs