ZAP Telescopic Platforms
Product Code :ZAP Telescopic Platforms
The ZAP platforms are designed to close the gap between ladders and scaffolds: they offer a comfortable, large platform, are fast to be employed and offer compact storage and transport dimensions.
- Large standing platform 665 mm × 440 mm, with guard rail and knee bar
- Easy to operate: rung by rung height adjustment based on push-up ladder principle.
- Already complies with EN 131 without stabilisers thanks to crosspieces on both sides.
- Stable according to the requirements of BGI 637 with swung-out stabilisers.
- Very easy to erect - handrails and guard rails are automatically unfolded during erection.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport and store.
- High-strength connection between rungs and stiles.
- Can be easily pushed thanks to pair of wheels, even when erected.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
- Standards: BGI 637 & EN 131, 150 kilo rating